Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slacker

I guess that's my lot in life. I know I promised dive blog galore, but I'm easily distracted. Interpreting didn't work out for me, so I'm off to greener pastures (maybe there equally as green as they would have been). Anyway, after confusing you with vagueries (if it's not a word, then I just created it), I have an announcement. Most who cared or probably read this already know.

I'm moving to Florida. Lots of pluses come with this move and very few minuses. Being close to home is a good one. Access to diving is great too. There are many others, but I can't think of them right now.

Anyway, since I don't have insane homework anymore, I'll try to accomplish the monumental dive blog (now up to 73 dives....yeah I like to wait until the work piles up).

Other than the move, I'm really getting into photography thanks to scuba diving. My Canon 40D is wonderful. I flooded my camera around New Years in the Channel Islands, so
I'm a little gun shy about bringing the nice expensive camera underwater just yet. And besides, I need to save money for a house in Florida. That being said, I did just order another lense (

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM ) Very nice....

More blogs to follow....I promise.

3 comments:

Sarah Goes Scuba Diving said...

Still waiting .... :) Hope that you all had some good dives at Lobos yesterday!

Sarah Goes Scuba Diving said...

Still waiting .... how are you?

Cowboy Blob said...

Hey! Where's all that blog content you promised!

Happy Thanksgiving, Diver Dunne!